Do you get tired fast? Do you frequently feel exhausted?
If yes, then you may be suffering from Anaemia.
Anaemia is a condition in which there is insufficient haemoglobin present in the body. Haemoglobin is necessary to carry oxygen across the body. Due to insufficient haemoglobin present in the body, the body doesn't receive enough oxygen and thus gets tired easily.
In case you suffer from Anaemia, it is advisable to seek help from a General Physician in Safdarjung, New Delhi to get treatment for Anaemia. The treatment will help you get rid of Anaemia. It will help you get rid of tiredness and weakness and help you restore your energy. It will give life to your lifeless body by treating Anaemia.
Anemia makes one tired easily. Due to which one is not able to perform their daily tasks. They lose interest in doing anything as they feel too tired to do anything.
Tiredness and weakness make them lose interest to do anything. They even appear pale and gloomy due to exhaustion and weakness. In a Bollywood movie, there's one dialogue "How's Josh?"
Anemic patients lack that Josh in them. Their josh is very low. But with proper treatment from the best General Physical clinic in Safdarjung, they can get back their Josh, they can get back their energy!
We will study the treatment options to treat Anaemia in detail later in the article. First, let us understand the causes and symptoms of Anaemia.
What are the common symptoms of Anaemia?
The common symptoms of Anaemia are as follows-
- Exhaustion and weakness
- Feeling cold
- Difficulty in breathing
- The rate of heartbeat becomes fast
- Legs feel restless
- Tongue becomes sore
- Skin problems
If you notice any of the above symptoms in you, it is advisable to get help from the best general physician doctor in Safdarjung.
What are the causes of Anaemia?
The following are the possible causes of Anaemia-
- Iron Deficiency: Iron is required by the body to produce haemoglobin. Due to a lack of iron in the body, enough haemoglobin is not produced to carry oxygen to all the organs of the body. Due to this, the body gets tired easily and conditions like Anaemia develop.
- Lack of Vitamin B12: Lack of vitamin B12 in the body also leads to Anaemia.
- Lack of Folic Acid: Lack of folic acid in the body can also lead to Anaemia.
- Genes: Anaemia can also be caused due by certain genetic factors.
- Medical conditions: People suffering from medical conditions like kidney disease, gastritis, lupus, etc. are more prone to get Anaemia.
How can one treat Anaemia?
Strength is essential to keep ourselves and our lives moving. Whether it is physical strength or mental strength both are important to surviving in this world. With Anaemia, one lacks physical strength which affects the functioning of the body.
People with Anaemia are not able to perform their daily tasks as their body feels very tired and weak. So, to keep our body and our life moving, it is essential to treat Anaemia.
Your general physician in Safdarjung, New Delhi will suggest you the following treatment options to treat Anaemia-
- Your doctor in Safdarjung, New Delhi will advise you to include more iron in your diet and prescribe iron supplements if Anaemia is caused due to a lack of iron in the body.
- ·Bone Marrow treatment is recommended to correct iron deficiency caused by genetic factors.
- Surgical interventions are required to treat Anaemia caused by internal bleeding.
In addition to the above treatment options, certain lifestyle changes need to be implemented to treat Anaemia. They are as follows-
- Eating healthy is important to stay healthy. It is essential to include important nutrients and vitamins in our diet.
- Drink plenty of water
- Exercise regularly. Movement is necessary to gain energy and to keep ourselves and our lives moving. Keep moving if you always want to keep moving.
- Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness is essential
- Going for regular medical check-ups is a must to manage Anaemia.
- Oral hygiene is crucial
The above treatment options and lifestyle changes will surely help you get rid of Anaemia and help you regain your strength and energy. It will help you perform your daily tasks efficiently and with ease.
It will help you get back your lost enthusiasm and zest. It will help replace your tiredness with energy, your apathy with zeal, your dullness with enthusiasm, and your weakness with strength.
This article made us understand the causes, symptoms, and treatment options available to treat Anaemia. With proper treatment from the best general physician doctor in Safdarjung, you can treat Anaemia and get back your lost energy and strength. And then in response to the question," How's Josh?", you can finally answer "High Sir!"