Dengue is a severe condition caused by mosquito bites it incudes high fever and physical weakness.
There are no medicines available for dengue treatment.
If you are suffering from dengue fever, then do not waste time further. Dr. Ramit is providing the most satisfactory and safe treatment for dengue fever in Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi.
Know your doctor
Dr Ramit Singh Sambyal who is one of the best general physician in Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi is a profoundly qualified physician who specialized in emergency medicine. He has achieved high knowledge and experience from more than 7 years of treating in general as well as emergency cases.
He performs a thorough examination of your problem and then advises the best suitable treatment for you. He has achieved expertise experience in treating diseases like viral fever, typhoid, etc.
His treatment procedure includes high care and warmth. He takes care of the utmost satisfaction of all his clients. Along with all other treatments, he is well versed in treating dengue as well in Safdarjung Enclave.
He has already treated many patients suffering from dengue fever successfully. To know more, book an appointment right now.
What is Dengue?
Dengue is a mosquito-borne viral disease that results in high fever and other related symptoms. The disease mainly develops in tropical and subtropical regions on earth, where humidity is very high.
The infection is the fastest-growing mosquito-borne viral disease in the world. There is four DENV virus that causes dengue (DENV-1, DENV-2, DENV-3, DENV-4). The condition is so fatal that it can lead to death also.
What are the symptoms of Dengue fever?
- High fever
- Unbearable headaches
- Pain in your eyes
- Severe muscle and joint pain
- Irritation due to skin rashes
- Mild bleeding from gums, nose, and eyes
All of these symptoms start just after four to five days of your developing infection. But these symptoms last for ten days mostly. Sometimes these symptoms are mild. As a result, it becomes tough to identify proper disease due to confusion.
Whereas the sever issues include
- Complications due to high fever
- Damages in lymph and blood vessels
- Severe bleeding from nose and gum
- Failure of the blood circulatory system
- Enlargement of liver
- All these severe symptoms can lead to massive bleeding and death.
Diagnosis of dengue fever
The main problem related to dengue fever is its symptoms are very similar to malaria and typhoid. As a result of this confusion, the treatment gets delayed in some cases.
Our doctor critically examines the symptoms and may suggest a specific blood test for the diagnosis. As there is no treatment for the proper cure of dengue, the treatment varies from patient to patient according to their requirements.
How to treat dengue?
- If your symptoms are mild, like high fever and vomiting, then these can dehydrate your body. You must drink plenty of amount of water to stay hydrated.
- Keep in mind that drinking water should be clean and pure.
- You can opt for rehydration salt for healing.
- Certain pain-killer medicines like paracetamol will work in these cases. You should consult with a doctor before starting any medications.
Treatment for severe dengue fever
- In this situation, you may require certain intravenous fluid supplements along with a higher dosage of medicines in comparison with mild symptoms.
- You may need a blood transfusion also for treating severe dehydration.
- You may require admission to the hospital if extra care becomes mandatory.
Cost of dengue treatment
The cost of treatment of dengue in Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi at Dr Ramit Singh Sambyal’s clinic varies from patient to patient according to the severeness of your disease. To know more about cost, book an appointment now.
Preventive methods for dengue
The most suitable way to prevent dengue fever and related complications is by avoiding mosquito bites. So, we need to focus on reducing the population of mosquitoes.
The following techniques will help you:
- Using mosquito repellent all the time.
- Avoiding highly populated residential areas.
- Using mosquito nets while during sleep.
- Wearing full-sleeved clothes.
- Cleaning the surroundings of your house.
- Be careful, do not allow logging of water in your surroundings.
- Use agents that can prevent the breeding of Anopheles.
- Regularly empty and clean flower pots and vessels.